Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pan Roasted Root Vegetables from the Barefoot Contessa

Leftover Pan Fried Veggies, I was too hungry to take a picture yesterday!
Our Wee Rosemary Tree
I made the "Pan Roasted Root Vegetables" from Ina Garten's Barefoot Contessa, Back to Basics. It was easy to veganize, all I did was switch the butter to olive oil. I don't know if this is really considered following the recipe, I did replace most of the vegetables with what I happened to have kicking around. I also added some fresh rosemary to go along with the thyme the recipe called for.

3 comments:

  1. A simple life is good with me. I don't need a whole lot. For me, a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, barefoots on a beach and I'm happy. See the link below for more info.

    #barefoots
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very
    useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete